Are you a Colorado-based domestic violence program? Do you need assistance with leadership, management, or operations needs for your organization? If so, the Vital Project is designed to help at no charge to your organization. There are many areas where you might be feeling a pain point– financial management, resource development, board governance, executive support, succession planning, human resources, and the list goes on. Or perhaps you want to further strengthen an area on which you’ve already made some progress.
Now in its fourth year, the Vital Project is excited to announce a new partner! Beginning in 2016, Vital will be administered in partnership with the Colorado Coalition Against Domestic Violence (CCADV), providing more integrated technical assistance options. The program will continue to be primarily delivered by the Center on Domestic Violence at the University of Colorado Denver and Mission Spark, LLC with funds from the CDHS Domestic Violence Program. All of these organizations have long histories of providing technical assistance and professional development to domestic violence and other human services programs. More about the Vital Team can be found here.
As a DVP grantee, the services of the Vital Project are provided to you at no charge.
For an orientation to available to services, please click here: TA DV Orientation Webinar
- Custom technical assistance on specific organizational problems your agency may be facing, accessed through a short application process;
- Executive coaching for executive leadership and board chairs;
- Management webinars on priority topics (e.g. program evaluation, human resources, finance);
- An online peer-learning community and resource hub that focuses on sharing DV-specific capacity building resources for agencies, as well as curating peer insight;
- On-line toolkits and training aimed at building the management capacity of your organization
Please review the content on this website for additional information about each of the services provided through Vital.